Tuesday, July 22, 2008

july 22 08



Hey everyone,

I'm trying out this blog for the first time. Tonight my husband and I went to grab a great burger at our favorite Kewaunee burger joint. As usual it was awesome! Go to the Waterfront for a super awesome double cheese burger!
I met with the Chamber of Commerce today. Getting ready for opening day. I found out that the Shanty Days parade goes right by the front of Belle Isle. How cool is that! Front row seats to the biggest parade in town. We’ll see if it is true that it goes a good two hours.
I hope that all of you like Belle Isle Inn and are able to enjoy our concept: we are guests with you at our own Inn. When you visit us you become a part of our family, but don't worry, you don't have to do chores.
I’m excited to share all of Belle Isle with you. The antiques, comfy beds, movie nights, quaint patios, incredible food, area attractions, Wii games, massaging chair, etcetera. And I look forward to learning about you. See you soon! Tia

No comments: