Thursday, August 28, 2008

Algoma B&B has an Evening at The Belle Isle Inn




Belle Isle Inn hosted a Pampered Chef tasting party, complete with White Peach and traditional Sangrias made with VonStiehl Wine, an artichoke dip breadbowl made with fresh Renards parmesan and a CCQ made with Renards Edam, Swiss and co-Jack. What fun we had! I'm hoping to have another one before my surgery so you'll have another chance to join us at the Inn.


If you couldn't make it DON"T WORRY!! You still have time to take advantage of both the summer and fall specials for a few more days. Just go to www.pamperedchef.biz/jennykennedy and place your order. Give me a call at 920-737-7733 if you need some help. Also...If you book a party with "yours truly" for September, you will have a chance to receive 60% off a piece or a full set of the Pampered Chef Cookware. Madonna LaFond of Green Bay booked a party to take advantage of the great deal. HOLY COW!!! And yes, because we had such a blast last night, I have decided to be a consultant so I'll be doing Madonna's party. Barb Clark from the Stone House Stay in Algoma booked a party at Belle Isle Inn for early October. It is nice to be able to offer my facilities for parties since my Kitchen was made for cooking!

I own and use alot of PC's stuff and have always loved both the durability and the various options for each piece of kitchen ware. (Funny, I had never been to or hosted a party.) The Pampered Chef features are really a chef's dream! Being in the "Algoma B & B" business, loving to cook and pamper people seems to be a perfect fit with PC.

The food was so great I had to promise the guests that I would post the recipes on http://www.belleisleinn.com/. Jenny Kennedy did and incredible job with a hands on demonstration so we could not only see, but feel how the tools worked. A couple glasses of Sangria, some awesome food, and as you can see, a lot of laughing completed the first of many "Evenings at the Belle Isle Inn."

No comments: